For the eight season in a row the world famous Dinner in the Sky® visited the capital of Estonia.
Event took place in Tallinn on 17.07-22.07.2018!
Dinner in the Sky® Estonia offers a unique way to spend the sunset with your loved one, enjoy a cocktail evening with your girlfriends or a memorable dinner with your colleagues. We welcome you to the unforgettable fine dining experience in the sky – together with exclusive atmosphere, breathtaking view to city and cuisine from the top chefs. The idea and concept of Dinner in the sky is well known across the world and is recognised for its high standards and quality.
- Lootsi 11, 10151 Tallinn
- 17.07 – 22.07
- 17.07 – Daniel Levi
- 18.07 – Bonzo
- 19.07 – Anett
- 20.07 – Anett
- 22.07 – Anett
Dinner in the Sky® Tallinn 2018 Chefs
Dinner in the Sky® 2018 menu celebrates Baltic countries 100th birthday!
We have united a chef from Estonia, Lithuania and Latvia to combine a menu together. Their menu has components from local cuisine combined together with international cuisine. Join the celebration!
“A little bit of humour, love and salt“ – this is how Vlad describes gastronomy.
Gastronomy is my everyday life. I am very meticulous about culinary details, fundamental techniques and cuisine that delivers the very best products of the earth to the table. Neither detail nor element can be less important or more important than the other. A good meal is an emotional experience that makes visitors happy.
Read more from here
Deivydas Praspaliauskas – young mind with unlimited imagination in his kitchen.
Two-time winner of the best Lithuania’s chef Deivydas Praspaliauskas has started his carrier early, 18 years old in Denmark. Since then, it took him only 4 years to become the owner of his first restaurant “Lauro Lapas” that became one of the most popular places of fine dining in no time. At that time Deivydas was only 23 years old, but already had new and even higher goals for himself. Hereby, he managed to open his second restaurant “Bistro 1Dublis” in one of the poorest areas of Vilnius center, near the central station and made that place so popular, that one could not get a table without reservation in advance. Nevertheless, it was not enough for this young and talented mind – one year after, in 2015 he opened new restaurant “Dublis” – with bigger team, spacious venue and higher standards. In 2017 Deivydas opened his new restaurant “Amandus”
Amandus is a restaurant, where whole focus goes to high quality, tasty and interesting food. “Starting from my studies in Copenhagen than following with few successful restaurants in Lithuania I do know, what my guests and I like the most. I do believe, that my restaurant will be on the international map of gourmet, and Vilnius will be one of the cities, which people are choosing also because of the food culture”, – says Deivydas.
Alexander, from restaurant Vincent’s, has traveled to many countries and many famous restaurants that are in the list of Top World’s 50 Best Restaurants. The technology of cooking and presentation of these restaurants encouraged Alexander to combine the range of local products with pure taste with the nuances of international culinary arts.
In restaurant Vincent’s menu you will find only the highest quality seasonal products. The menu changes almost every week according to seasonal changes and available fruits, vegetables, meat, fish or berries. The restaurant works on Slow Food’s philosophy, offering healthy, environmentally friendly, clean, seasonal and traditional products.
Dinner in the Sky® Tallinn 2018 Concerts
Daniel Levile loves to create real music and to perform. It does not matter if the concert is being held at grandmothers birthday or a big festival. He enjoys all his performances! All songs come from the hearth and Daniel hopes that they touch listeners heart as well.
Andrus „Bonzo” Albrecht is a musician, songwriter and singer. He started his career 30 years ago as a drummer in a band called “Alice Tisler”. Soon he started as a singer in blues, folk and jazz bands. In 2004 he started with songwriting. By now he has published 8 albums. 5 of which have been recorder with “Kõrsikud”. Addition to career in music industry he has also been acting in movies and theatres.
Anett Kulbin started her solo career in 2015, when she took part of “Eesti Laul”. Her song “Strong” was selected to semi-finals. Before that she was a singer in “Wilhelm”.
Anett started with music when she was 11. She has also studied in London and Anett says that this is where she got her confidence and inspiration to start as a singer.
During Dinner in the Sky concerts Anett is going to present her new singel “Don’t Pretend”
Dinner in the Sky® in media
Dinner in the Sky® partners
How to experience Dinner in the Sky®?
Choose a package
Buy the giftcard
Present the giftcard
Redeem the giftcard
Choose a package
Buy a ticket
- Minimum height of the guest must be at least 1.50 m
- An adult must accompany guest who is under the age of 18
- Experience is possible for people in wheelchair and people with mild disabilities
- No alcohol will be served to minors
Good to know
- Please inquire vegetarian menu and report any food allergies in advance
- Guests who appear to be intoxicated will not be permitted to board the Dinner in the Sky restaurant due to safety reasons
- Unaccompanied children will not be permitted to participate
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes before the indicated time of your lift
- If you arrive late, your reservation will be canceled with no refund
- Don’t forget to take your booking confirmation with you
What to bring along
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Please remember that the wind at the height of 50 m is slightly stronger, temperature can be slightly lower
- Please take your phones, photo and video cameras along to take photos of the breathtaking moments of your dining experience in the sky
Size of the group
- Maximum size of the group on one lift is 22 guests
- Lifts will be made and meals served even in case of rainy weather conditions
- Lifts will be delayed or canceled in case of wind stronger than 15 m/s and/or thunderstorms
- Lifts can be canceled or delayed shortly before your scheduled lift time due to weather conditions
- If the lift is canceled meals and drinks will be served on the ground and all guests will be given a gift card in the same value of your purchase
Dinner in the Sky® is a product developed by Events in the Sky according to two key words: Exclusivity and Safety. We want to provide our clients with the most exclusive experiences ever dreamt of in a completely safe way. All our concepts are designed accordingly to the German norm DIN 4112. Products are built in Belgium under the control of Rheinland TÜV. This obsession for safety is probably one of the reasons why Dinner in the Sky® is now operated in more than 40 countries and got the official authorizations from the toughest countries such as US, Canada, Australia, South-Africa etc.